Thursday, July 25, 2013

9.5 Hours Elapsed- Berlin







The second installment of an ongoing experiment in Repetition, during a 6 week Studio Inquiry in Berlin. This process thus far has led me to draw many comparisons to my studio practice of generating multiples, and it's similarities to all of the tasks performed throughout various places in my life, like school growing up in the public school system, to working in the food industry. During this process, similar to my time spent in working in the food industry, I find myself having thoughts of how I could better spend my time, and wanting to quit. This process has physical and mental demands that were unforeseen. I plan to continue this process throughout the rest of my stay here in Berlin. The end result will be an group exhibition with seven other students also here on inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment